Rebel Lounge Rules
The Rebel Lounge has some of the hottest concerts and special events around. But to make sure it’s fun for everyone, there are a few rules that you have to follow.
Make sure you read the rules below so you know what to expect. They will help you avoid any issues during your visit to the venue. Please note that some events may have slightly different rules and management reserves the right to modify their rules for each event.
If you have any questions, you can contact The Rebel Lounge at Info @ therebellounge.com
The Rebel Lounge is a general admission venue for most events. That means that there’s standing room only for most concerts. However, the staff is willing to provide appropriate accommodations to persons in need if you contact them early. For best results, you should try and contact them at least 2 weeks ahead of your ticketed event.
If you have any other questions regarding accommodation needs, you can contact The Rebel Lounge at Info @ therebellounge.com
Certain events may not allow bags to be brought in.
Event staff reserves the right to inspect bags before allowing entry.
NO professional cameras (still or video); personal cameras acceptable. No Audio or Video recordings.
If a specific event has an exception, then it will be noted if you call the venue to ask.
COVID-19 Related Policy
The Rebel Lounge requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result to attend a concert at The Rebel Lounge.
Please be prepared to present one of the following upon entry:
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result.
The negative test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of the event.
If you choose to provide results from an at-home COVID-19 test, the test must be performed in front of our staff upon arrival at the entrance to the venue. Results of an at-home test that is not taken with a member of our staff as witness will NOT be accepted.
- Patrons who are fully vaccinated may show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination instead of proof of negative test.
A person is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the second shot of Pfizer / Moderna or single shot of J&J.
Please present one of the following to provide proof of vaccination:
- Your vaccine card
- A clear and legible photocopy of your vaccine card
- Photo of your vaccine card on your phone
- A digital vaccine passport or record from podvaccine.azdhs.gov
The Rebel Lounge also recommends masks to be worn inside the venue when not eating or drinking.
The Rebel Lounge asks that you not attend any event if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the event you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the event, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Within 14 days prior to attending the event, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Please contact the The Rebel Lounge office at Info @ therebellounge.com for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related policy.
Lost and Found Policy
If you lose your items then The Rebel Lounge will hold them in their office for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, items will be donated to charity or destroyed. You may also contact the venue at Info @ therebellounge.com.
Please be sure to give your complete contact information as well as a detailed description of your lost item(s).
The Rebel Lounge recommends that masks be worn unless you are eating or drinking.
Please contact The Rebel Lounge office at Info @ therebellounge.com for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related policy
The following items are not allowed in the venue.
- Bags that don’t align with the bag policy
- Bottles, Cans, Coolers & Liquid Containers
- Food & Beverage (Including Alcohol)
- Illegal Substances
- Fireworks & Other Projectiles
- Recording Devices, Video Equipment
- Electronic Devices
- Weapons of any Type (Including Pocket Knives & Firearms)
- Large Chains & Studded Bracelets
- Laser Pointers & Aerosol Cans
- Noise-making devices (i.e. horns, whistles, air horns, cymbals, bugles, thunder sticks, etc.)
- Large Banners, Signs, Sticks & Stickers
- Two-Wheeled Motorized Devices
- Other Items as Required by Event Promoters
These could be subject to change per the artist request. The venue reserves the right to adjust the items on this list.
The Rebel Lounge reserves the right to search anyone, and their belongings, who enter the premises.
Generally, re-entry is not allowed. Guests under 21 years old will not be allowed re-entry. Guests 21+ years of age may be allowed re-entry at the discretion of the staff.
All sales are final. The Rebel Lounge will only issue a refund when a headlining act cancels or postpones their performance.
Smoking is not allowed on the premises. But there is a patio where you can take your drinks and go out for a smoke.
For ticket policies from our recommended ticket marketplace please check out the Rebel Lounge Tickets page.